With the widespread pandemic of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), AMP Athletics is continuing to take proactive steps to maintain a safe environment to help protect the health of our staff, athletes, and families.
As fall classes start up, we are asking parents to be diligent about entering the gym.
▪ Face coverings are mandatory and must be left on the entire length of your visit.
▪ We will continue monitoring the door by taking temperatures and asking the following questions
o Q1 Have you traveled out of state in the past week?
o Q2 Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
o Q3 Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
o Q4 Have you had loss of taste or smell?
o Q5 Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
▪ Parents are welcome.
▪ We are asking you limit the number of people you bring with you.
▪ If possible, leave siblings at home. If not possible, we ask you watch them closely, bring items to entertain them and limit the surfaces your child touches.
▪ If you or your child are not feeling well, please stay home and call for a make-up class.
▪ If you or anyone in your family has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask you call the gym and let us know immediately.
Our policy for being exposed to COVID-19: Quarantine for 10 days after exposure or have a COVID-19 test no sooner than 3 days after exposure with a negative result.
Our policy for anyone who tests positive for HAVING COVID-19: Quarantine until a COVID-19 test is negative or be symptom free for 3 days.
There will be no refunds on classes, but make-ups are always available. We will work with each family on an individual basis.
Policies are subject to change based on local, state or federal guidelines.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the front desk. 304-523-4267.